Friday, April 17, 2009

James - 1.2

12:16

I returned to running on Friday after 7 days straight off (maybe Luke will move this to the right day?) I also haven't checked the blog since my last update (sorry) but now I have so be sure to go back and see comments I have made! This light run proved successful as my knees were fine. It is probably best that I rested, as my legs were pretty bad, but I have been aching to get out. This distance is only a guess as it was hard to remember my exact route. I have enjoyed showing people my running wounds that are now lovely and scabby.

2 comments:

  1. If you want to backdate a post, when you're in the new post screen there's a link right above "PUBLISH POST" that says "Post Options" and if you click on that the box will drop down and you can change the "Post date and time" (and also you could disallow comments if you wanted to).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks!
    I didn't think you'd do it so fast! My only concern is my entry will go unnoticed!

    ReplyDelete